NEW for 2021
Tell clients you offer a Gold standard paddlesport experience by becoming a British Canoeing Delivery Partner.
Wait, what is a Delivery Partner?
Becoming a Delivery Partner gives you the opportunity to join a supportive scheme to help you, your centre or hire provider, develop and grow your paddlesports activity.
Tailored to your needs, choose from Gold, Silver or Bronze packages of support, which are a great way to get accreditation and promotion for your business.
What are the benefits of becoming a Delivery Partner?
Becoming a partner with British Canoeing offers you a variety of benefits:
- Premium listings and promotion. Delivery Partners will be listed on our maps and course listings, giving you maximum exposure to new customers.
- Exclusive branding for your business and a recognised Delivery Partner plaque. These tools will enable you to brand your high quality sessions and promote your partnership with British Canoeing.
- Exclusive support and training opportunities. Delivery Partners will get access to delivery and operational support, as well as discounted training opportunities and a virtual conference.
There are three partnerships to choose from:
The Bronze package includes:
- Dedicated promotional page on Go Paddling
- Listing with all services you offer
- 24/7 self-service administration area
- Your logo on Start and Discover certification
- Live qualification checks for your team
- Discounted vacancy listings
- Discounted access to Head of Paddlesport Training
- Discounted access to annual conference
- Go Membership business account (if required)
- Access to digital collateral and permission to use Delivery Partner logo
- Annual fee: £100
The Silver package includes:
- All Bronze benefits +
- Enhanced promotion of your business
- Social media buttons
- Company image of your choice
- Company video of your choice
- Technical support and guidance
- Free access to Head of Paddlesports Training
- Free access to annual conference
- Further discounted vacancy listings
- Annual fee: £350
The Gold package includes:
- All Silver benefits +
- Premium promotion of your business
- Personalised visit to suit the needs of your business
- Free vacancy listings
- Advanced notice of events, conferences, opportunities and organisational changes
- Annual fee: £750
Please note, there may be extra travel costs for the visit, depending on your location and the necessary travel. This will be agreed on a case by case basis.
Can I become a Delivery Partner?
The partnership is open to businesses who provide paddlesport activity as part of their offering. This includes sole traders, activity centres, hire providers, small and large organisations, etc, in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, as well as Internationally.
How can I find out more?
Sign up below to receive exclusive information about the NEW partnership.
If you are new to providing paddlesport activity, please contact your National Association for further guidance and advice.
Join our Early Adopters
- Reivers Training
- Eila Wilkinson Sea Kayaking